When I was born, CO2 was 316 ppm. You work it out ;-). At this rate, we are set to blow right past 450 ppm and any hope of staying within 2C of warming in less than 20 years. Not good… It’s up to all of us to rethink everything we do that contributes to CO2 emissions. Where we live, how we move, what we eat. Everything.
Join 34 other subscribers
- About Me My profile and links to my Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions The successor to the Pew Center on Global Climate Change.
- Climate Progress NYT columnist Tom Friedman called this “the indispensable blog”. I agree. Climate science, policy and solutions.
- Climate Reality Dedicated to unleashing a global cultural movement demanding action on the climate crisis.
- Inside Climate News Pulitzer prize-winning, non-profit, non-partisan news organization that covers clean energy, carbon energy, nuclear energy and environmental science.
- Recommended Reports, Articles, Websites, Books My recommended climate change resources. Suggestions welcome!
- Skeptical Science This website gets skeptical about global warming skepticism. Do their arguments have any scientific basis? What does the peer reviewed scientific literature say?