Join 34 other subscribers
- About Me My profile and links to my Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions The successor to the Pew Center on Global Climate Change.
- Climate Progress NYT columnist Tom Friedman called this “the indispensable blog”. I agree. Climate science, policy and solutions.
- Climate Reality Dedicated to unleashing a global cultural movement demanding action on the climate crisis.
- Inside Climate News Pulitzer prize-winning, non-profit, non-partisan news organization that covers clean energy, carbon energy, nuclear energy and environmental science.
- Recommended Reports, Articles, Websites, Books My recommended climate change resources. Suggestions welcome!
- Skeptical Science This website gets skeptical about global warming skepticism. Do their arguments have any scientific basis? What does the peer reviewed scientific literature say?
Category Archives: Social Media
We Tweet at Their Pleasure
Posted on 27 August 2018 by Duncan Noble
Being suspended from Twitter might be a mixed blessing: it lays bare your dependency on a social media platform that enforces its rules with Kafkaesque abandon and forces you to rethink your relationship with a digital platform that exercises absolute … Continue reading →
Posted in Business, Culture, Social Media | Tagged Culture | 2 Comments